Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Monday Meal Plan: February 28

Happy Monday!

I'm keeping the meal plan nice and easy this week. The pollen count in our area has been off the charts, and as result we are all feeling pretty lousy. Hubs also has a short business trip this week, so my MIL is going to helping out some. She'll be watching Z when I finally go to the chiropractor for an exam and adjustment. Woohoo!



Simple Tortellini Soup - perfect for sore throats and runny noses
Blueberry Basil Flatbreads - I know, we just had these last week ... but they are seriously so good and easy to pull together. Plus, I've told my MIL about them but I haven't had a chance to make them for her yet!
Irish Stew - In the crockpot and ready to eat when Hubs gets back in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...