Well, I'm happy to report that Z has made a full recovery and I am finally in my 3rd trimester! The nursery is starting to come together and we're working on our before-baby-arrives to do lists. We've also FINALLY settled on a name, but we are keeping it to ourselves until he's here. (Less uninvited input that way).
We ended up adding this 20-Minute Minestrone to the menu last week and I'm so glad I remembered it. It's a good, simple pantry meal that comes together quickly!
This week we'll be having:
Lemon Orzo Soup & Greek Salad
Pineapple Enchiladas (recipe below) with Tomato & Avocado Salad
Turkish Manti & Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Pineapple Enchiladas(photo coming soon)
- 1 (20 ounce) can Pineapple Tidbits, drained
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheese, divided (I use a Mexican blend)
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce, divided
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine pineapple, sour cream, and 1 cup of cheese
- Pour a quarter of the enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking dish (just enough to cover).
- Fill and roll each tortilla and place in the baking dish. Pour the rest of the enchilada sauce over the top and sprinkle with the remaining cup of cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
This recipe was adapted from one found on Allrecipes.com. You can find that recipe here.