Tuesday, January 19, 2016

The reason for my recent absence ...

Hello friends,

I'm so sorry for the lack of posts over the past few weeks.  As you may recall, I had not been feeling very well - and it turns out that there was a very good reason.

I'm pregnant again!! 

Our little Belly Bean at 8 weeks

If you've read my post about our struggle with infertility, you know what a God thing this is! We are extremely excited and busy trying to prepare ourselves to be parents of two!

We found out that I'm pregnant just as I was transitioning to being a stay at home mom, and it threw off my nice little plans for a bit.  Meal plans were a nice idea, but some nights I didn't have the energy or intestinal fortitude to cook or eat what I had scheduled.  Lesson plans largely suffered a similar fate.  But now, after lots of ginger chews, ginger tea, gingerale and saltines (plus Seabands and occasional nausea meds) I'm back! Hello second trimester, it's such a pleasure to see you!



Despite the first trimester woes, Z and I have been having a lot of fun and he has been learning so much!  I can't believe he'll be 2 years old in just a couple of months! Please check back for more updates soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...